DIY

Black Saturday

By Marky - 6:58 AM

Hello. Yes! again I'm wearing black with galaxy print. I got this Galaxy top from Trendphile Manila from their past collection that was perfect for Black Saturday shopping. There's something with this top that I love- It's Sheer. Comfy under the sun! It's super hot here in the Philippines- I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the intense heat in Metro. Haaaay. I went shopping on a Saturday afternoon with my cousin for our Sunday swimming activity with Mom's workmates. 














Top-Trendphile
Shorts-DIY
Bag-Mango


Silver Choker-Fudge Rock


Shoes-Forever 21


Watch-Tomato
Random Accessories- Mura Dito, Tomato, Fudge Rock, Forever 21


Ring-Fudge Rock
I really hope you like my outfit post. Thanks for reading :)


Check my Instagram post. Follow me: themarkism

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments