Addidas ZX 750 x Celebrations

By Marky - 8:18 AM


Hey! Hey! New look for me again. I am very happy to share with you my new kicks from Addidas. It's my new Addidas ZX 750. These iconic shoes comes all the way back from 80's, when it was released and put to the shelves of shoe shops. These kicks became a fashion statement because of its distinct design. The shoe itself is really easy to combine with any type of outfit like what I have on here, colors are also on your side because this kicks is all in one color. It's either black with brighter shades, or with darker shades.


The design itself is very cool and classy, also easy to combine with any other outfit. I decided to pair it with my new jogger pants from SM youth and with Forever 21 Men sweater. This is something that can definitely be worn out to casual dinner or party fridays. 


What I'm wearing: Sweater (F21Men), Watch (Casio), Jogger pants (SM Youth), Shoes (Addidas), Bag (Oxygen), Cap (Cotton On).





Photographed by Pamela Pauline. Here are some photos last Friday. We celebrated Lauren's birthday and Carl's last day in Factset.


During our Mini team building. Grace, Jamie, Pat, and Bryan.


Lauren, Mart, Berniece, Irah, Carl.


Frans, Pam, and Niza.


Frans and Marky.






Wee'll miss you Carl! See you again.



Happy Birthday Lau!


Lunch treat at Banapple, Tuscany.







Thanks for viewing. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments