Let's Go Boho-Christmas Party 2017

By Marky - 3:26 AM

I’m positively swooning over all of the ideas and details in this adorable event- 2017 Focus Global Christmas Party and my birthday too! Bohemian is one of my favorite themes- think rustic decorations, botanicals and free-spirited, whimsical atmosphere. It was funny because I’m the one who suggested for the theme and the title of the party. Haha. I am sharing you now the photos last December 15, 2017.
Together with my workmates Deen & Abel, won Star of the Night award. Jusko. What I’m wearing: Headdress by me, Vest from Nava, White Terno with fringes by me, White Sandals from Golddot.
With Ethan Allen & B&B Italia team.
With the VM team-Marky, Deen, & Jodie.
Star of the night awardees with our Executive Vice President.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to win any. huhu. I want the refrigerator.
And the Pasta package is what I got. haha.
Here are some photos during the F GLEE I's performance.
And the Star of the night rampa.
It was a great Christmas party and a birthday as well. Thank you FGI for this year. Thanks for the cheer :)) Photos from Aiah Gabijan.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments