Indeed Perfect

By Marky - 4:50 AM

It all started at Factset. I remember the times of teasing Miggy and Kath with each other way back 2013. I can say that I'm a big fan of their love team in the office. And now I can say that we are a good match maker. haha. In the years I have known them both, I witnessed how much they love each other. If you'll just see them together, you'd know why they are indeed perfect for each other. I'm so lucky to have been part of the most beautiful and important part of Miggy and Kath's lives.
The wedding was held last September 16, 2017 at Our Lady Of Guadalupe Chapel in Nuvali.
What I'm wearing: Zara polo; Pants by me; Burberry watch; Dune loafers
My Factset friends. Mix, Patrick, Mara, Fred, Mart, Rachelle, Lucy, Loenel and Reg :)





















The reception was held at Angelfields, Tagaytay. May I just say that the reception venue was so beautiful and as well the wedding decorations.






















Congratulations Mr & Mrs Corcuera.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments