Denim & Camo

By Marky - 6:38 AM

The moment I set my eyes on this top, I fell in love with it. It is part of Oxygen's newest collection. I wanted something fussy and light but with a rough touch so I used my Camouflage bag matching with my top's pocket. It is also a good example of perfect combination-Denim and Camouflage which I often look for in clothes. Here's what I wore on casual Saturday afternoon after our CSR in Pasay. I went to Mall of Asia with my workmates to see Sarah and John Lloyd's movie, my second time. haaaay. Also, I'm wearing my favorite tank backless from Oxygen during the day, super init kasi eh! 








My Favorite necklace from Oxygen


Camo! I'm loving the prints.














 Accessories-Tomato & Nava
Bag-Fashion Cravings
Shoes-Forever 21






Dinner at Harbour View Bistro, I'm back here after 5 years...






Lunch with my workmates, Nice to see Abi and Mus again.


with Abi and Jiajia


Lau, Kim, and Miks


Mart, Ben, and Kevin


Mus and Miya




Pam, Marky, and Abi




Thanks for checking! Hope you like the ensemble. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments