Baby Bart!

By Marky - 8:36 AM

Once a year, go someplace you've never been before. I was lucky enough to do such thing this year especially food trips with workmates. First was our Binondo trip and last Saturday we went to Dampa with the help of my friend-Christian. I always love the feeling of going some new places. You discover and learn so much things with special people-the most amazing feeling ever. 

That's Bart Simpson print all over my denim top. I finally got a chance to wear this trend. I may be late on posting or wearing this but I don't think this would go out of style, denim tops are forever. I really don't know when or how this Bart Simpson started. But I kind of see why because his head makes for a very awesome print on a piece of clothing. My hairstyle is matching with the print. Napansin ko lang. hehe





Wearing my new necklace from Ropa. Leather strap with metal pendants. 





 




Bart Simpson Top: Androgyne Manila
Inner: Oxygen
Necklace: Ropa
Pants: Mango
Shoes: Tutum Shop
Bag: Mango
Bracelets: NAVA


OOT feature: Lauren Montoro
Dress-Forever 21
Flats-Parisian

 

I got my new Black office shoes from Rajo for Parisian. I wanted to have a simple yet classy black shoes and  I was fortunate to have it on size 41 in MOA. haha. Wala kasi akong size sa SM Makati.






Thanks for checking!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments