Fruitful Summer

By Marky - 10:45 PM

Heading out in a few minutes to meet up my workmates at Nolita, Bonifacio High Street for our Quarterly Rewards and Recognition-This is not my outfit for the event. I just want to share what I wore last weekend dinner with my parents. Now, knowing that it's summer and the heat is scorching hot, I wanted to be very cool and comfy. The sunlight can hurt your eyes, so I wore these pair of my favorite sunglasses from i2i. Talking 'bout the sun and heat, I wore a very light chiffon stripes top from Nava. I usually wear these kind of looks during lazy afternoon under the heat of the sun






A year of not wearing these pair of shoes from Nava. I missed you baby! hehe. These shoes are great casual shoes for a day at the office or a night on the town. If you think about taking a vacation to the beach these would be perfect.  



My favorite cuff from Trendphile and Ring from Elan Bijoux.





Thanks for checking.
Have a great weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments