Good Mood

By Marky - 6:57 AM

I want to be happy. I want to leave but I can't. I want to love but I'm afraid. I want to travel but I'm broke. And obviously, I can't think of anything to write on this post. Haaay. Last Friday I just decided to wear a simple thrift sweater. And for some reason, red and black really make a killer combination, I try my best to make my look cute as my top as possible. Pam suggested to do some cute pose and  play around with it. hihi. Thanks Pamela Pauline. 

Contrary to famous belief, even positive people like me get in bad moods.  Maybe I just feel overworked, didn't get enough sleep Or perhaps something happened, and keep dwelling on it. Haaay. Whatever the case may be, I feel something that I don't want to and I'm not sure how to change it. How to let go and overcome a bad mood? For me Just Ignore..Ignore..and Move on. haha















Favorite sneakers from Wade Shoes






"Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in every day."-Unknown
Just be happy! Thanks for checking. 


Check my Istagram post. Follow: themarkism

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments