Like a Boss

By Marky - 6:39 AM

Back to basics once again. I'm overusing my wide trousers from Meg, perfect for my formal outfit I wore last Wednesday. Wide trousers in particular are so hard to find in other stores, So Meg has the best collection of bottoms/pants. I prefer them over other brands like Zara and Forever 21 because they're usually long enough for me to wear. Long Legs! hehe. This outfit is what I call corporate chic in minimalist way. I love the Black and Gold combination with my Bloody Red blazer.






Mom's Blazer from Thailand. New Belt from Mura Dito. 








Sunnies from SM Department Store








Secosana Bag








Black and Gold-Mura Dito
Maroon Bracelet-Nava
Watch-Tomato
Ring-Fudge Rock
Cuff-Forever 21






So far this is my favorite look. Check my Lookbook and Follow me on Instagram.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments