Sunday, April 21, 2013
















This is what I wore last Friday in the office. I wanted to be more relaxed so I just wore my high cut sneakers from Wade Shoes. It's scorching hot outside, but freezing cold inside the office. hehe. Actually, it's a wrong move wearing this thick sweater under the heat of the sun, But I spend a lot of my time inside our cold office.    So yun na nga ang sinuot ko. haha. I super love the color of my new sweater I got from our trip to Tagaytay. Lovely Pink. As you can see on my outfit, it's very simple. I wanted to be more focus on the sweater. Simple and cute. 


Sweater-Thrift Shop
Necklace-Forever 21
Pants-Mango
Shoes-Wade Shoes
Watch-Tomato
Bracelets-Wear Mauve

Thanks for checking!
Reactions:

themarkism

My Photo
themarkism is visual diary of a 24 year old blogger from Taguig. His love for fashion, travel, photography, and personal style grows through experiences. Everything that makes him happy, what gets him excited, what inspires him, and what gets him dreaming at all hours of the day.

Total Pageviews

e-tail PR

Be an e-tailPR blogger

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.