Bencab Museum x Baguio Day 1

By Marky - 5:29 AM

Last June 10, I had a chance to visit Baguio again. If you haven’t seen my Baguio City 2016 post, you can check it out HERE. I’ve been to Baguio like eight or nine times already prior to this trip but I’ve never really had the chance to explore what BenCab Museum has got to offer. I always read good things about it, but for some reason, I tend to forget when I’m in Baguio. The BenCab Museum is one of the most beautiful museums I've been to. Located along Asin Road in Tuba, Benguet, it is a four-level building which lines our National Artist for Visual Arts Benedicto Reyes Cabrera's (BenCab) art collections. He is one of my favorite artists in the world. I appreciate his aesthetics and skills and the way he perceives art. He knows how to deliver artworks that never goes out of style.


What I'm wearing: Bershka denim jacket, Marks & Spencer white shirt, Zara pants, Golddot sandals, Oxygen bag

These photos were taken inside the Museum. This was my first time in BenCab though and I wonder why I never thought of going here. It’s such a relaxing place not to mention, perfect place to take photos and OOTDs)! Thank you Monchit and Kyrby for my ootds :)

BENCAB MUSEUM ADMISSION

Regular Admisssion – P 100.00
Student, Senior Citizen, or PWD (with ID) – P 80.00
Children not taller than 42” – FREE Admission


BenCab Museum has nine galleries, a cafe and one function room for workshops, seminars and other art-related activities. From time to time, it also showcases exhibits from different contemporary artists from Manila and different parts of the country.



























All these photos were taken at the garden area of BenCab Museum. Would you believe there’s also a mini trail there to cross the other mountain? Such a beautiful place!








Here are some photos of our Day 1 trip in Baguio city.

We arrived at Hill Station to eat late lunch. It is located at the ground floor of Casa Vallejo, a century-old building restored a few years back as a bed and breakfast hotel. It's easy to find the hotel as it is located very close to SM Baguio. We walked further towards the main dining area which gives me a fine dining vibe. I love the big wide windows, polished floorboards, heavy wooden upholstered chairs and chandelier pieces nicely hanging at the ceiling.








One of the best things about Hill Station is that it is beside one of the coolest bookshops for kids/adults in the Philippines called Mt. Cloud Bookshop.














Choco-late de Batirol is a popular dining place in Baguio City for both local residents and tourists. The restaurant serves traditional chocolate drink made from ground cacao beans. The place is located inside Camp John Hay where you can expect a feel-good ambiance closer to nature.



Burnham Park at night.



Late dinner at Volante's.

Thanks for viewing!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments