DIY: Backless Shirt

By Marky - 7:10 AM

I don't know what to wear on a Friday so I decided to do a Backless Shirt. This is actually a shirt from my Dad. Hindi niya alam na ginawa ko 'tong Backless! lol. Whenever I'm totally not in the mood to choose my clothes for the day and everything I put on looks very awful, I have extra shirts/ clothes that I can reinvent. After sifting through the boring shirts I own, a reconstructed tee DIY just needed to be done. A backless tee is perfect for night parties or even a day on the beach. No sew needed, just be creative and resourceful. Below are the steps in creating the Backless Shirt:






YRYS sweater


Mango Pants



Nava, Tomato, Mura Dito, Trendphile accessories


SM accessories and Ropa Necklace





Golddot Wedges

What You need:
T-shirt
Sewing Shears
Chains
Blade
Tape Measure




Cut the end of the sleeves



Cut the end of the shirt



Cut the middle back of the shirt



Use Blade in creating small holes


Hook the chains


Finish product! haha. It's very easy. Try to do it yourself.
Thanks for checking




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments