Nautical

By Marky - 7:27 AM

Super sleepy while writing this post. Anyway... We went to BGC after work to check some midyear sale shops like Aldo, Pedro, Charles and Keith, and Topshop where I got my new shoes. Thanks Topshop! Visit Topshop and see some awesome items under 70% off. I loooove sale! I'm super excited because tomorrow will be our first field trip in Fashion Styling Class. Also, I will be with my workmates in Supersale Bazaar. Shopping :)


So let's get into my outfit now, I love these nautical shorts, a pamana from my Mom. wahahaha. I think it might be impossible to wear these shorts without exuding a nautical vibe, so i just went with it. I wore this outfit Sunday afternoon for a lunch with my Kapamilya's in Makati, which I thoroughly enjoyed. 



Nautical shorts are usually worn up to the waist line. Most peopple prefer to tuck their tops in like what I have on here, so that the style of the shorts will be emphasized. 







Shorts from my Mom. Kerr-USA Brand



I added belt to make it more Fashionable. Black and Gold Belt from Nava


Fashion Cravings Bag



Sandals from Golddot



Vintage watch from Supersale Bazaar last May 2013


Random Accessories from Tomato and pasalubong from Palawan and Boracay :)

Thanks for checking! Good Night.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments