Supersale Bazaar July2013 x Seaside Dampa

By Marky - 6:56 AM

 PHOTO DIARY-After my styling class I went straight to World Trade Center with Pam and Mix. Yes! Shopping again. This 14th installment of Superb never fails to exceed my expectations, a lot of awesome stores and goodies. I only got 1 item from Vaintage Shoppe- A Zara inspired crochet laced top. Super Girly! I still don't know where and when to wear that top. haha. Here are some of the photos last Supersale Bazaar July 2013. 


Entrance! Buti na lang we have free tickets. Thanks Deal Dozen.


Look who I bumped into, haha. Kim and her BF. Naabutan pa namin sila sa Bazaaar.


Kim, Marky, Pam, and Miks






Marky, Pam, Kim, and Marlo




Abby Jocson lovely bags!



Awww, Super sayang. I want Beata Sandals from SEWN. They don't have my size :(



What I love on this shop-Cheap prices for accessories. Mia Casa.


Pam bought a lot of pair of earrings. Cutie!




So sad they don't have na the Origami Skorts. hehe. Urban Hour.


Dinner with my workmates at Seaaside Dampa, Macapagal. This is our 2nd time here. Check our first time experience here: http://themarkism.blogspot.com/2013/04/foodtrip-dampa.html. Super sad that night. SADNESS.  I'm tired after our 2 challenges in Fashion Styling Class and Supersale Bazaar shopping. Haaaay. Yes! I admit- I hate it when people makes plans the back out last minute. Haaaay :( Hala! Naiiyak na naman ako! Sorry. Check photos below:
















Thanks for checking!
Good Night :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments