CMG

Everything Has Changed

By Marky - 7:45 AM

This makes me a happy boy. Everything has changed by Taylor Swift is definitely one of my favorite tracks from "Red". Everytime I hear this song, I think of someone who is very special, and the hurting starts coming on real. It makes me so emotional the fact that I miss him so much. It's been almost a month since the last time I saw him. We haven't spoken in days and I'm trying to be okay with that. I wish I could stop everything, I wish I could forget everything..But then I remember all the little things about him, all the things he did for me, all the small time we've spent together, and I realize why I fell in love with..But everything has changed :( Sorry for being so emotional. Okay, It's about time to share my outfit last Saturday. 


I've been wanting a crochet top for quite a while and I finally found this one on Supersale Bazaar last July at Vaintage Shoppe. I got this chic Zara inspired crochet laced top for only Php 699. The cut of this top allows it to still look sweet even though it is quite transparent from all of the cut outs. For me, It's Beautiful!



Last Saturday, I attended my cousin's debut and the theme was Vintage. I was wearing that day two new pieces, that I am absolutely in love with- Crochet top and CMG bag. The combination of this Blazer and the crochet top looks like heaven to me, it is so gorgeous and elegant at the same time. Combined also to a black wide leg pants, this outfit seems like a perfect vintage combo. 







Mura Dito Belt


New rings from Forever 21


My lovely watch and bracelets from Tomato


Pants from Meg


Blazer from Episode


I got this bag from CMG last I'm Shoe In Love bazaar for only Php 999. Perfect for my vintage outfit. 



Photos by Pamela Pauline

Here are the photos last Saturday with my SoFa classmates



Lunch at Sentro 1771


Ynah, Jorenz and Pat


Kim, John, Clarisse, and Marky


Fried Kesong Puti.


Spring Rolls


Garlicky Adobo


Sinigang


Neon people. haha. Cute!







OOTD Feature
Jorence Delimos 


Spiked Bullcap-romwe
Neon Shirt- Topshop
Harem pants- Folded and Hung
Shoes- Folded and Hung
Socks-Urban Outfitters
Nameplate-Gelo Arucan
Necklace-Forever 21




Thanks for checking! Happy Tuesday everyone :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments