Sophie's Mom: The Happy Place

By Marky - 9:02 PM


Sophie's Mom is definitely a Happy Place! I can't remember how I first learned this place. Maybe I saw some friends with their Instagram photos or read it somewhere. I love Red Velvet cupcakes! Heaven. hehe. Marie Antoinette Rosal is Sophie's Mom. Sophie Ramos-The co-founder and managing director of this bakeshop and also a Fashion Blogger. She's one of the lucky girls because her mother can create the yummiest treats. I can say that this place is the best for merienda with friends, a date with someone special, or even a coffee treat with your parents.  Lovely! It is only a small branch in Tuscany, Mckinley , but there are a lot of things inside that I can’t take my eyes off until I saw myself roaming the small area taking photos of every piece I find very interesting.

Check photos here at Sophie's Mom, Tuscany, Mckinley Hill with workmates last July 5, 2013.

Marky and Pam


I love this corner! 

Frans and Marky




Lauren


Mart, Mix, and Gino

Red Velvet Cupcakes! Our Favorite.

Oreo Cheesecake.


The packaging is soooo girly. I know pink lovers will surely love the place!

Red Velvet Cupcake costs Php 65.00. I bought one for someone very special. haha

Lau and Kim


Red Velvet Cheesecake costs Php 55.00. I love the heart shape. haha





Thanks for checking! Visit their branch at G/F unit RF-RFM Bldg 3 Tuscany, Mckinley Hill BGC Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments