SoFa Week 6 x I'm Shoe in Love Bazaar year 3

By Marky - 7:10 AM

PHOTO DIARY-Hey guys! What I have on here are the photos last Saturday in SoFa and I'm Shoe in love bazaar. What I love about blogging is I'm able to share awesome moments of my life. I love being a student in SoFa, learning for me is a never ending process. hehe. I love writing, I love sharing my writings and thoughts on here, that's what I love most about blogging. Also, sharing my lovely photos. 



John, Jorence, and Clarisse


Ara, Steffy, Ynah, and Nicole


Ms. Marina and Jorence. Terno ha! haha


Our group's shopping page. Fall Finds :)




SoFa Library. 


Anung meron? haha


MoodBoards.






Ms. Marina with Finds Department Store people. They gave beautiful comments on our shopping page. Thank you. haha




Fierce! haha


Lunch at Early Bird Breakfast Club before going to NBC tent.











I'm super excited to go inside that time because I know I'll find another pair of shoes. Unfortunately, I don't have the sizes in Golddot, Sewn, and Cole Vintage :( 



Islander


Gift's Ahoy



Lovely Bags from HDY.




I love these Camera straps. Too expensive :( haha


Waaahh! Keds.



CMG. 2 Espadrilles for 99





HUHUHU. wala akong size.
















Supra!


I got these for only Php 1500 from Php 6400. Love it!






I also got a bag from CMG for only Php 999.



Thanks for checking! :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments