Unstoppable

By Marky - 7:28 AM

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post so I've decided to do one now to commemorate my I am stress free and excitement that I am feeling. Stress free because I learned how to balance good and bad stress especially at work and at the same time excitement for Saturday because it's our first field trip with SoFa classmates, SuperSale Bazaar with workmates, and a wonderful dinner (hopefully) with  someone very special. haha. 

Leather this season? Why not? Although the weather is warming up, don't get rid of your leather pieces until next season. Leather is one of the versatile textiles, which can be reinvented each season and paired it with  a variety of styles. This is what I wore last June 29 , on our team building. Some think that its too over, but I don't care..hahaha



Leather vest can last forever! It is also a wild card in the composition of the look as it can be used in several ways. What I have on here is my only leather vest with sheer at the back. I think this one is very unique, I love the sheer details that make the vest very comfy. 


Vest-Thrift Shop
Inner Top-Forever 21
Neclace-Ropa and SM





W.O.R.M. Bag


Golddot Sandals


My Favorite Shorts from Golddot


Forever 21 Sunnies


Follow me on Instagram: themarkism


Thanks for checking! 
Marky

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments