Bart Simpson gets the High-Fashion Treatment

By Marky - 12:25 AM

Again, I don't know why, but Bart Simpson is like the Gentleman and Giyomi these days. It started since Jeremy Scott did it on a sweater for his Fall 2012 collection, and after the top model and fashion icon Cara Delevigne was spotted wearing a Jeremy Scott Bart Simpson ensemble, from then on-it became a must have. I already have 2 Bart Simpson denim top (I'm a fan) because I know and I'm sure that this trend will be hot for this season too.


The heat makes it so hard to dress up. I need to go shopping for breezy tops and more summer shorts. Maybe on weekends..BTW, I decided to wear my 2nd Bart Simpson top last friday at work. I wanted to be comfy while working, and Yes, I'm overusing the word comfy. Hmmm. It's been months since the last time I wore these pair of flats in the office (Kaya pala ang dami nagtatanong kung bago.) hehe. I love the Neon straps. hihi. Thanks to my lovely workmate Kim for taking my OOTD. :)











Top-Androgyne Manila
Cardigan-Maldita
Pants-Forever 21
Shoes-Golddot
Watch-Tomato
Accessories-Tomato & Nava
Necklace-Ropa

Bart Simpson gets the High-Fashion Treatment! Check some photos from Google. 








Thanks for checking! Have a blessed Sunday.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments