Leather + Summer

By Marky - 8:12 AM

I'm very excited that summer heat is dawing to a close. Here in Manila, the heat and humidity seems endless and I know that we still have atleast a month on and off of sweat, sun, heat and the circulation of fan all day. Raining Season just started all the way to the beginning of May and I made the most of every single day. I can't wait to wear a pair of jeans and jackets/ sweaters without sweating. 

Last Saturday, We (family) went to Pandi, Bulacan to experience one of the biggest waterpark in the Philippines. As I said on my previous post, I want to go to the beach but my Dad won't let me. Bilang mas safe daw pag pool lang. haha. Kalerks! So here's my 1st look.








Forever 21 top.


Left Accessory-Metro, Market Market
Right-Trendphile, Amanda's Place


I purchased a pair of shorts from my favorite online store Golddot. 
One of this season's most versatile trends is that of leather. You can add a leather accent like what I have on here, or go all the way leather, with every single possible article of clothing, and one of my favorite versions of an all leather article are these-above. My new favorite.


  
   I also got my new sunnies from very fab store in Glorietta 1, Classified. 


Here are some of my favorite photos :)






My 2nd look. 
Rush Guard-Converse
Shorts-Converse
Flipflops-Cotton On









  


My 3rd look.
Top-Paradox
Shorts-Golddot
Sandals-Golddot
Bag-WeGarage



Thanks for checking my Outfit post and Photo Diary. 
Thanks,
Marky

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments