Headturner Pneumonia

By Marky - 6:27 AM

Hey, How are you guys? While I'm still editing some photos of our day 3 in Ocean park, let me share first my outfit on that day. There's a story behind the title 'Headturner Pneumonia', My friend told me, "Marky, headtuner ka."and she's referring on my outfit. First time nilang makakita ng lalaking naka-backless. haha. Ang init eh! lol. And since I'm wearing backless, I cough a lot after going to North and South pole spectacular or randomly and I think bumalik ang Pneumonia ko. haha


Yes! I'm wearing another DIY backless shirt. Backless tops are very functional if you want to stay cool on hot weather like in Hongkong or night. Tops of this are sort are also attractive to wear on special occasions. Backless tops don't require much material, and they can be easily made by sewing. This is an old shirt from my dad, I just added black ribbon and chain at the back.


Shorts-Golddot
Shoes-Cotton On


Hindi gumana ang blur effect. haha. Si atey oh! haha

                                                    
Sporting my favorite cap again from Nava


Bag from Tonic




I'll post our Ocean Park adventure tomorrow :) Thanks for checking. 
Marky

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments