Roar

By Marky - 7:40 AM

I love Katy Perry's new song ROAR. My title made me sing while writing this post. Lyrically, it's an empowerment song, moves to powerful chorus, strong, and inspirational, more mature Katy Perry. I have to share the chorus of the song here,
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me Roaaar. Louder, louder than a lion. Cause I am the champion and you're gonna hear me roar. 


Roar! I'm wearing animal prints again. This time top terno to my shoes. This is what I wore on our trip in Macau last August. I'm super excited to share my Macau adventure with you guys :) 



Beautiful Venetian Hotel, more on my next post.


This is my favorite cap so far. Thanks to NAVA. I want another one, how about silver? hmmm. 


High waist pants from Oxygen and Animal print top from Sinequanone


I don't know what happened to my eyes here. hahaha


Givenchy inspired bag, first bag I got in Hongkong :)


Accessories from Trendphile and Nava


Cotton On leopard print sneakers



Thanks for checking!
Photos by Charisma Rosario

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments