Bric's

By Marky - 7:33 AM


I just want to share with you my new bag from Bric's. Bric's is a 60 year old internationally acclaimed luggage brand with boutiques here in the Philippines like in SM Aura. As you noticed this Bric's X bag is similar with Longchamp Le pliage. Bric's bag is however, more serviceable and casual. I like it because it allows you to convert the hand bag to a longer strap. It is also very useful for travel and perfect match on every outfit. 


Well for this outfit, well its simple, this is me being lazy on a Friday. A black top, pants, shoes, plus a hat totally made me look like a witchy witchy. haha. I think this a perfect match for my new bag.


What I'm wearing: hat (Market Market), sweater (Oxygen), pants (Mango), shoes (River Island), watch (Casio), tote bag (Bric's)






Photographed by Pamela Pauline

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments