Hongkong 2013: Day 5

By Marky - 9:40 AM

PHOTO DIARY-Hey! Finally, I'm done editing our Day 5 photos. This is my last post from my Hongkong trip. I will miss Hongkong, the busy streets, delicious food (especially noodles), theme parks, and fashion. Hongkong is definitely a cultural hub one needs to visit, especially if you are into fashion. Also, to be with your awesome friends for 5 days, doing a lot of shopping, exploring places, eating, chatting etc. all I can say is Unforgettable. Unforgettable trip! I hope someday I can go back here with my family. 


Before my Day 5 adventure, let me share you first what I wore on my last day trip. 

Sunnies-SM
Top-American Beauty
Shorts-DIY
Bag-WeGarage
Shoes-Sueno de Espadrille
Watch-Casio



My Last brekky in Hongkong. Cafe De Coral




Last day shopping and pasalubong :) 


This is our last destination, The Peak. This is one of the must-see attractions in Hongkong. You will find yourself marveling at all the wonders this amazing city has to offer. We spent our Day 5 at The Victoria Peak and explore the beauty of Hongkong. 




I love the view! Since wala masyadong tao, nag photoshoot kami here. haha. Sobrang init nga lang.


I look so manly here. Super hot that time. haha














After all the picture taking, we went straight to the sky terrace to see the wonderful 360 degree view on the tallest point of Hongkong. 


















Another attraction inside the tower is Madame Tussauds. We weren't able to avail the attraction since we don't have enough HKD dollar on our pocket. haha. Walang Money changer keme dun. haha


The Peak Tram





Hongkong International Airport. I love the ceiling design.


Total of 4 Bags! Whew.



Thank you so much Tita!





Thanks for checking our Hongkong trip.Good night!

Marky

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments