SuperSaleBazaar March 2013

By Marky - 6:53 PM

Yey! It's supersale again. hehe. The last time I went on Supersale was last May 2012. Ang tagal na diba. haha. I got my free ticket at Deal Dozen together with my Highschool friend Charisma. We went there on a fine saturday afternoon. Gosh! Ang init! Perfect time for me to shop. Bonus!!


 Golddot

 
Karl Leuterio of Golddot. Finally!
 

 
I love Golddot. I have 9 pairs from them. 

 
Tutum Shop
Where I got my Brenda Shoes before.
 


Anagon Collection

 
I love the necklaces. But not my style. :)


Elan Bijoux

 
I love this shop. Vintage Accessories. I got 1 Starbucks ring for only Php 50.00



SEWN Shoes



Making sukat the loafers, Sayang wala akong size :( 



Fashion Likes
3 for 1000 Singapore Perfumes



Charisma paying for her new black pants. 


S&H


 
GRRR. Wala akong size. It's only Php 1,200

 
SMILE! Big SMILE.
 
Fashion Cravings


 
I got 2 bags from this shop. I love ate for giving me big discounts.
 
PIESA





 
and We saw our SB friend Carmela with her Boyfie. hehe. Galing!




I can say that Shopping is the 2nd best medicine. Next to laughter :)
Top, Pants, Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Mango
Cuff:Trendphile
Spikes & Chain Bracelets: Tomato
 

 
Dinner at ever favorite Bonchon, Mall of Asia

 
Paul, Charisma's Boyfie.

 
Unique Finds from Supersale Bazaar. Can't wait for another shopping experience.
 

 
I got 3 bags, 1 shoes, 1 Necklace, and A ring :)
 
Thanks for checking:)
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments