Abstract

By Marky - 8:37 AM

I did a quick photoshoot with my super nice workmate Pauline last Wednesday, OOTD Wednesday, very new to me because I usually do it every Friday. This is basically the outfit I loved wearing- loose top and skinny jeans. This time I'm wearing my new abstract top I bought from thrift shop in Makati. I really like the design and the cuts, it also has two pockets. BTW, I got my hair dyed last Monday. hihi. Champagne Blonde. I super mega over like the color. Hope you like it too gals.








My Bag and Shoes from Golddot


Accessories-Nava, Tomato, Androgyne Manila






Since it's the last day of work and before the long weekend. My workmates decided to go to some stress releaving activities like singing-KTV. Best part is we got a good deal from Groupon for only Php 399 for 10 persons in Goodtimes KTV in BGC for 3 hours. Isn't it amazing? From Php 3,100. Laki ng discount diba! hehe


On our way to Bonifacio High Street to see Walkway, Check my next post for our wonderful experience in interactive stations of the cross.




I love this photo. :)


Pam, Lauren, and Kim












We missed you Abi and Mus! Super!


Happy Moments. First time to hear Carl singing. Wowowee! hahaha






What pose is that Carly? haha


Abi & Me


Miks, Mus, and Ralph


Thank you mga Bax! For helping me. Mwaaahhh








Mus and Niza. Sweet!








Dinner! Whew


Thanks for checking! Have a Blessed Holy Week.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments