One Helpful Day

By Marky - 7:13 AM



First of all, it's not my first time in BGC huh. hahahaha. I just helped my cousin for her photography project. Nilibot namin ang BGC para lang makahanap ng scenic para sa class niya. Kalerks ah. But it was fun seeing some new parks in BGC. 




I decided to wear shorts because of the weather that was so annoying. Init eh! I can really feel the summerness. I used my denim polo with sheer sleeves from Androgyne Manila as cover up to my Forever 21 gray shirt. I'm still thinking if i'm going to include this denim top to my pre-loved online shop. Grabe! Ang dami ko na kasing damit. 










Necklace from Oxygen


Accessories from Tomato, Nava, & Fudge Rock


Tote Bag from Bench


Boots from Tutum Shop






Sponge cake from my cousin, It taste like Kakanin. hahahaha


Love letter corner in Bonifacio High Street






Awww. I wish I can do this with him...hihihi






Thanks JM!




Woooo IHOP!. Ang haba ng pila. SAYANG!

Thanks for Checking. Have a happy weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments