It's Rust

By Marky - 8:17 AM

I was just discussing with my Mom yesterday how it's been busy and stressful at work. I really need a motivation. New tool to work on. (whew) Crushy please! haha. It didn't really feel like summer yesterday, it was a rainy Friday. I wore this outfit to work last day of the week, I really like wearing sweaters. I'm almost always indoors anyway but I easily get cold. Bilang ang payat ko. haha. I'm loving the color..it's not orange. It's Rust. 








Earphone-Urbanears










Sweater-Thrift Shop
Pants-Forever 21
Bag-Mango
Shoes-Forever 21


Without the necklace




My new necklace I got from Super Sale Bazaar. Piesa. Check the link for more handmade accessories.


Accessories-Tomato
Ring-Fudge Rock


When I go to work, I always like to wear simple and comfy outfit. Not only that, but I do love  listening to music too whenever I'm processing documents. Of course some of workmates are like singing, chatting etc. so I choose to use my new Urbanears earphone so only I can hear music. I really love the color matching with my sweater. 




Lunch out with my workmates at Bonchon, McKinley








Thanks Pam. Our Photographer. 


Ralph & Me. He's not my type ah. Faithful to C. haha


On our way to G4 to watch Admission (Tina Fey & Paul Rudd)




Dinner, My first time here. Mercato Centrale of Makati.


Ralph, Carl, and Marky


Pam & Miks










with my HS Friends, Corene and Jeff. :)








Thanks for checking!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments