Ano Camo?

By Marky - 6:47 AM




I can't think of a title for this post. So ANO CAMO? na lang. hahaha. Witty! I just want to share what I wore last Friday in the office. The camouflage prints. The camo prints are so 'In' again. Some thought that it was gone but for me No, because pamilya kami ng sundalo eh. hahaha. So we have  a lot of camo prints in  our closet. When I wear this camouflage top I feel like such a trend setter together with my camo cap and bag. Like floral and animal prints, camouflage never go away entirely. Edgy and I love it. 




My new camo cap from Cotton On


New bag I got from SuperSaleBazaar. Fashion Cravings


Top from Oxygen


Accessories from Tomato, Wear Mauve, Nava, and Mura Dito


New ring from SuperSaleBazaar. I got it for only Php 50.00 :)



Freya Booties from Golddot





OOTD feature
My workmate Pauline Pamela, our Malaysian FLA. My first time to see her wearing heels. Sexy walk!



Jacket- Giordano
Top- St. Francis Square
Shoes-St. Francis Square

My Co-RA, Ralph Ocampo


Shoes from Nike.


wearing his new Blazer from Oxygen


Miggy and Kath. Awwww. So sweet. Favorite Loveteam. Next to our loveteam...hihihihi



Miggy, You're so small. haha



Kim, Pam, and Lau. I love you girls.

Merienda time at Shakeys, Glorietta.




Carl & Me. Congrats Carl. 'Di mo pa ako nililibre! haha


Huwat is the meaning of this naman talaga. Tsk. Kainis ah. LOL

Thanks for checking :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments