Merry Little Christmas Time

By Marky - 7:16 PM

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas (a bit late) and a Happy New Year. Here's my last outfit post for this year. I just want to thank everyone who visited my blog, looking forward to share with you my new outfits next year. So before anything else, here's what I was wearing during Christmas day. Nothing very glittery, sparkly or super chic, just perfect outfit for spending my Christmas with my relatives in Makati. I like how I turned this maxi low dress to a tank top and to match it with my overuse cap and my necklace. Also, the jacket makes everything more casual and fun.


Cap-Nava
Necklace-H&M


Jacket-Topman
Accesories-Nava & Trendphile


Top-Forever 21


Bag-Hongkong
Shoes-Cotton On


Shorts-Golddot






Thanks for checking!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments