Overused

By Marky - 6:57 AM


Yey! Got my cute gift from Frans Dublin. Thank you. 
Check arteegram_manila on Instagram for the prices. 

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! Here's a very quick post. I just want to share our photos last December 6 and 21-our department Christmas Party plus my outfit. I got this shirt from Push Thru, Market Market, I saw it while checking accessories for our company's Christmas party. I really wanted to show another edgy style with the touch of my favorite colors. 


Cap-Nava
Shirt-Push Thru
Watch-Casio


Pants-Terranova
Shoes-Cotton On
Bag-Hongkong



Here are the photos of our early Kris Kringle.


Lauren and Grace


Grace, Gino, Mart


Carl and Grace


Kevin and Grace


Kevin and Niza



Pamela


Jiajia and Marky



Carl and Chloe


Ralph and Gino


Gino and Irah


Lauren and Irah



Miks and Mart


Our department Christmas party was held last December 21st in 121 Restaurant, Pasong Tamo, Makati. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for checking.















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments