Green is the coolest color

By Marky - 5:42 AM

Hello everyone! This is my first entry for 2014. Happy New Year! haha. Better late than never. How's 2014 treating you so far? I hope, good! I hope it'll be a better year for everyone. New look for me. New Beginning. 

Anyway, Dont you guys love the chilly happening in Manila? Recently Metro Manila has been experiencing unusual cold weather every morning and evening. While having my OOTD the wind was generally strong blowing a cold breeze to us. Ang lamig! It was a nice experience for me because I love cold weather just like the weather in Tagaytay and Baguio. I would rather have this kind of weather than experiencing scorching heat during summer. 


I love the weather that's why I wore another sweater at work. I really feel comfortable with this kind of style. So happy I finally got to wear this top. This has been sitting in my closet for almost a decade. haha. I would to thank my dad naman talaga for this sweater. hihi. 


Bag from Celine


New Eyeglasses from A'postrophe/ Watch from Casio


Necklace from Forever 21/ Pants from Mango


Shoes from Forever 21


Military Sweater


Anyway, Chinese New Year is about to come, Are you all ready? I'm excited!




Photos by Frans Dublin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments