Factset Christmas Party 2013: Winter Wonderland

By Marky - 3:58 AM

Hello! I'm excited to share with you now the photos last Saturday, Factset's Christmas Party 2013 with a theme Winter Wonderland. The party was totally a blast! Let me share you  now what I wore that night.

 It's time to get out the glitz as the Christmas season is upon us. The high street is full of styles to choose from, so there's no excuse not to dress to impress. Now this is a jumpsuit perfect for all the parties you'll be attending. And I think it's very perfect on our Winter wonderland theme party. I was the one who design the whole outfit and paired with a heel less shoes and striking silver chain necklace. What do you think?


Cape-Marky Bassig


Jumpsuit-Marky Bassig


Silver chain necklace-River Island


Ring-Forever 21


My new fab shoes from DAS Shoes.

Photos before the program,

with Grace


with my baby Gino. hahaha



with Ana, Theo, Lady, and Argel.


with Liana


with Kevin


Photos during the dance competition,


Dancing Whoops Kiri. haha. Kalerks








Best Dressed Nominee. 4 were nominated from our department. Fashionistas!






The Factset Chorale. I am happy that I was able to perform and to share my talent in singing. Thank you for listening on our beautiful voices. hahaha.





with Lauren


with Vic


Capital Structure-DAS


with AM RA Girls. Frans, Myssa, Lauren, and Grace.



with Nikki


with Niza


with CIE people. Jason, Ryan, and Stef.


with Bon and Yel, my fellow FSDC :)


with Pamela


with Adrian


with Mikey



with Vianca, Ark, and Pam




with Lyle


 with Hannah, Gayle, Alexa, and Lauren.


with my favorite couple, Miggy and Kath.


Lunch after checkout with the AM people. 

Thanks for checking! Merry Christmas :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments