A Perfect Birthday

By Marky - 5:17 AM

 Hello everyone! I just want to share my birthday photos last December 15. I spent it together with my family at one of my favorite places here in Luzon-Tagaytay. Before anything else, Let me share first my outfit, I got this new sweater from Forever 21. I really love the gold diamond prints on it. Another black and gold item matching with my studded bag from Hongkong and my overuse cap from Nava. Also, another new addition to my collection, black sneakers from Cotton On.


Necklace-Forever 21
Cap-NAVA


Sweater-Forever 21
Bag-Hongkong


Sneakers-Cotton On


As promised before that I'll go back here with my family to make it more special and memorable. I honestly had no plans on what to do for my birthday. I was actually satisfied enough on the surprise of my workmates last December 13, check my previous post here. After church, I decided to treat my family at one of the best buffet restaurants in Tagaytay-Bag of Beans.  Bag of Beans is cool place to have breakfast or brunch. Actually there's nothing special about the food. But don't get me wrong, it's something we really enjoyed and the food is tasty even if it's just your typical Filipino food. I actually loved it because it's very Pinoy! I loved their tapa, pizza, desserts, and pancakes. Woooo!



Niece-Kath/ Cousin-JM/ Nephew-J.A.




Papa, Marky, Mama



After lunch we went straight to People's park in the sky. It's so cold that time. Kamusta naman ang shorts ko? haha. The entrance fee is Php 30.00. There's nothing much to see inside, more on old structures but you'll enjoy the view provided by nature. 



Jeep going to the top of the park. Php 10/ each




Lovely view. I love the Tagaytay Highlands also. 



Pasalubong!






After People's park in the sky, we went to Picnic grove to eat our merienda. Picnic grove boasts a lot of activities for all ages, zipline, horseback riding, picnic etc. It's rolling terrain and view deck offers beautiful view of Taal volcano lake. Perfect! Soooo cold. 







JM enjoying J.Co donuts. Our favorite!


Our last stop, Skyranch. It's my first time here. We rode the Sky Eye and paid Php 150.00 each. Sky Eye is the tallest ferris wheel in the Philippines at 63 meter high. 


Php 100 entrance fee. 



Super cold!









It is up to you to make your dream birthday celebration a reality. It's a perfect birthday for me and again I wish to visit the place again with someone special to my heart. Yes! you. (sigh) Thanks for checking. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments