Judge Me!

By Marky - 9:39 PM

My mind has gone completely blank.I don't know what to write on this post. I just want to forget everything. All I can think about is how am I going to let go some things in life. Okay! I'll share that 'December sadness' on my next post but now let me share my outfit last November 16, 2013. I was chosen to be one of the judges for my alma mater's annual pageant-Mr. & Ms. MCA 2013. It was held at SM Aura, IMAX theater.


So what's the inspiration behind this look? Hmmmm.I wanted to mix edgy clothes, shoes, accessories together to come up with a powerful edgy ensemble. Sorry for overusing this cap from NAVA. I also used my new sweater from Local Celebrity and my favorite boots from Golddot.


Cap-NAVA
Sweater-Local Celebrity
Necklace-H&M
Pants-Mango
Boots-Golddot





Hosts: Eujan and Ramil



My batchmate, Margret :) Nice to see you bax!


My Mom's OOTD :) 






Ms. MCA 2012


Awarding. Congratulations to all the winners!



Thanks for checking :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments