Reinvention

By Marky - 8:06 AM

The weather has been quite a challenge for me lately as it's been raining more often. I shouldn't be surprised, a bipolar weather here in the Philippines. When the 'Ber' month started I have this constant battle of warmth vs. comfy outfits. Is there anything better than a 2 in 1 outfit, warmth and comfort. Yes! You can see it on my outfit.

 I have forgotten I purchased this top years ago. Maybe I've worn it once only in college and never saw it again in my closet. I'm happy that it's still in good condition however I want to do something on this old shirt. There are plenty of ways to transform an old shirt into whatever you want it to be. For this, I cut the bottom part and replaced by chiffon to make it more comfy. Ooooo my belly. haha





Cap-Nava
Shirt-Topshop/ Marky



Cardigan-Maldita
Pants-Mango


Bag-Hongkong
Shoes-Androgyne Manila


Watch-Casio
Accessories-Trendphile and Tomato





Super thanks for checking!

Photos by Lauren Montoro









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments