Fashion Editorial: 7 Deadly Sins

By Marky - 2:28 AM


Hello there! My finals in SoFa are so done. We presented our final work last saturday (I'll make a separate post on that) and finally able to see my classmates work. Our theme was Green and I incorporate that color to Sin and Reinvention. So here are the final photos for my Fashion Editorial








Styling: Marky Bassig
Photography: Pamela Pauline and Franz Dublin
Hair and Make up: Marky Bassig
Models: Ralph Ocampo and Lauren Montoro
Location: Libingan ng mga Bayani and Mckinley Hill

Which one is your favorite? For me, I really like the photos in Envy and Gluttony. I think those are perfect for a magazine. hehe. Let me share you now the behind the scene photos. 























Thank you so much for checking! Thanks to my Fashion Editorial team. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments