Randy O Silver-Heaven On Earth

By Marky - 7:05 AM

I am so glad to witnessed one grand event this year, I'm talking about the 25th anniversary of one of the famous fashion designers in the Philippines-Randy Ortiz. The well attended event was held last September 28, 2013 at The Peninsula Manila. I would like to thank my mentor Ms. Marina Benipayo for inviting us to this extravagant event. Before I share my favorite pieces from Ortiz's collection last saturday, let me share first my favorite edgy formal outfit that night. hihi. 

Photo by Jorenz Delimos
I'm proud to say that I made this wide leg sheer pants. I mentioned before that I also wanted to be a fashion designer. Yun talaga ang pinaka gusto kong gawin 5 years from now. And watching Fashion shows from many designers were very inspiring, to continue dreaming, to learn, and to be more creative.  My apologies for the quality photo, I didn't want to carry my Nikon D3200 around in a formal event so I used my Samsung ST500. 

Photo by Clarisse Bioco


Outer Top-H&M
Gold Necklace-H&M
Inner sheer top-Folded and Hung
Wide Leg Pants-Marky Bassig
Belt-PRP
Shoes-Golddot
Ring-Forever 21
Clutch-Hongkong



Photos by Konrad Ong
Here are my 10 favorite pieces from Ortiz's Collection
Randy O Silver-Heaven on Earth presented in four suites- Sorbet, Autumn Sonata, Organica, and Silver, Noir, and Platin.













Here are some celebrities who joined the grand event:

Richard and Lucy Gomez
They won Couple of the night and got new Samsung Note 3. Amazing! 

Venus Raj
Marina Benipayo
Ogie Alcasid
Shamsey Supsup
Rayver Cruz
Daniel Matsunaga
We all had fun! Again, Super Thanks to Ms. Marina. Mwaaaaah
Thanks to Jorence Delimos and Konrad Ong for the wonderful photos.

Marky


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments