BGC

Jogging in BGC

By Marky - 6:02 AM

Hey guys. It's a brand new post. I decided to add our jogging photos here in my blog just to inspire my readers to be fit and healthy. hehe. I have attempted to go jogging for how many times this year, thanks to my workmates who invited me to join their weekly routine. I was able to jog again after a decade last Thursday in BGC after our shift. I jog for around 10 mins, got tired fast, and rest just to watch and appreciate the picture. Here are some of the photos :)


We are so ready! haha


Pam and Lau
 

We also tried some pull up bars. Grabey! Lakas makalaki ng braso. haha




Myssa and Marky

 

My running shoes from Skechers.


hahaha. Funny Face. ewwww. LOL


                                            








I really had a great time with my workmates. After jogging, we went to Market Market to eat dinner at Old Spaghetti House.


 


 


Photos by Frans Dublin. Thanks for checking

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments