It's Showtime Experience

By Marky - 6:38 AM

Hey! I'm done editing our showtime photos. It was hilarious! This is the first time I experienced watching Showtime live. Super thanks to my classmate John Karunungan. (Buti na lang I checked my Viber nun. haha) Wooooohoooo. Before I share some awesome photos of our experience, let me share my Throwback outfit. We watched the show on a Thursday, Yes! it's a weekday and I filed a VL for that. hehe. 


I super love my new Jumper from Ferrari Jeans. I adore it because it can be worn in several ways.
Naalala ko na favorite ni Mama ipasuot sa'kin nung ako'y bata. haha. I'm wearing a denim jumper on a Thursday, a Throwback Thursday outfit. There was a time when people stopped wearing denim jumpers, maybe because it appeared to be very old fashioned. But now, It's totally back! Denim jumpers are so In again. 


I also used my Androgyne Manila black top with Trendphile and Nava accessories. The top's fabric is very light, which is perfect for those hot and humid days. I can totally imagine some of my friends in this outfit. Sooo Minion! haha :)




This is my new favorite bag from Hongkong! I love the plastic studs on the side. Very Edgy! As well as my new shoes from Androgyne Manila. It's the same shoes I saw in Hongkong but they don't have it in my size. hehe. It is my 48th pair of shoes. Weeee. Kill me now! haha



Unforgettable and Fun are the best words that describes my Showtime experience. Showtime is one of my favorite shows in ABS-CBN. All natural and witty hosts and enjoyable segments. Here are some of our lovely photos. 


I want Instax Mini 8 in Black. Thanks John for this.


Woooo! School of Fashion and the Arts classmates.


Marky, Maggie, Clarisse, Ynah, and John


Rehearsals. Excited!


Baby Miley! Super love our seats!




HAHA. Super sayaw si Jorenz sa harap. haha



Finally! IT'S SHOOOOWTIME!


Very Beautifull Anne Curtis!


I like Billy na! haha


Sine Mo 'To presents My Only Radio




Jambunganga! haha. Kids are so awesome!



I love the photo! Energy!


Special Guest Erik Santos for his inTENse concert. 



The very trending segment "That's my Tomboy" hehe






The judges- Ms. Supranational, Muyta Datul and Fashion Designer, Renee Salud. 






Thanks for checking! Super fun Showtime experience.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments