High Enough

By Marky - 1:17 AM


Happy Fathers's Day! Finally able to blog again, by the way this is not my outfit for today-Father's Day. I wore this last Friday in the office and I'm glad to share it with you guys..Again. haha. Nothing new on my outfit, but let me give you some thoughts on how to wear High-Waisted jeans. 



High-Waisted jeans are something I've always found really fab when people pull them off. It's been months since the last time I wore this pair of jeans from Oxygen. Personally, they aren't something I could wear everyday because...(alam niyo na!) haha. Obsceeeeeene. HAHA. I always wanted to look classy, so I paired it with my Blazer from Hongkong and slip into some suede flats from Parisian. 















Blazer-Hongkong
Top-Forever 21
Sunnies-Classified
Pants-Oxygen
Belt-Sm Department Store
Shoes-Parisian
Bag-Mango
Watch-Peek and Picks
Accessories-NAVA, Tomato, Fudge Rock


Some photos from last Friday. 









Thanks for checking!
Happy Sunday.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments