The Best Thing

By Marky - 7:18 AM

I really can't think of anything to write on this post again. HAHA. I just got home from our student orientation in School of Fashion and the Arts-I'll be posting some photos together with my outfit on my next blog post. 
So tired here. haha. Anyway, Here's what I wore last Tuesday in the office, our schedule also for our Annual Physical Exam. Kalerkey! I love my new top from SM Department Store. Hmmm. I think you noticed that this is my favorite style, Blazer with wide leg pants-Classy. I'm sort of drawn to multiple styles and I suppose my mood dictates what I will wear. The best thing about fashion blogging is challenging yourself daily to come up with new, awesome outfits. I love seeing what other bloggers come up with and I'm inspired daily by their creativity and ability to create and reinvent amazing outfits on a budget like my favorite bloggers Camille Co and Laureen Uy. 









I love the tiger print! The print detail of my top may be too fierce for already fierce and sunny weather but what I love also is the material used to make this top cool and comfy. I also used my gold and black necklace from SM.


Black and Gold Belt-matching with my necklace. I really love the ensemble.



My new watch I bought from the last Supersale Bazaar. It's only P280.00. Lovely tribal print!



Top-SM GTW
Pants-Meg
Shoes-Primadonna
Watch-Peek and Picks
Bag- SM Parisian
Blazer-Hongkong
Belt-Mura Dito
Necklace-SM

Thanks for checking! Have a great weekend.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments