BGC

Camouflage

By Marky - 11:57 PM

Camouflage print is my favorite trend at the moment. I personally love this pattern because it's distinct and complicatedly beautiful. It's a pattern that can give you an amazing overall look. Again, wear what make you amazing. I love mixing all the military pieces like what I have on here. Before, I borrowed some pieces from my mom's closet, and now the shorts I'm wearing is from my dad-It's an old military shorts I saw on his closet. Marami siyang Camo prints on his closet. FIERCE! haha. 
After nearly a week of continuous rain it was a no-rain day last Saturday. Thank you God. I was able to watch him playing and show that I'm always here to support him. Yesssss. I love him sooooo much! hahaha. Kalerks.


I chose to wear this camo shorts because I find it very unique rather than pants or jackets with camouflage print which are everywhere now. The shorts are made of wool which makes it very discomforting. Also, this one is a plus size (I think it's size 35) for me since it's from my father. haha.



I really love this camo cap from Cotton on. I got it for only Php 399. 









Oxygen Long sleeves


Fashion Cravings Camo Bag


Forever 21 Studded loafers


Thanks for checking! I really hope you like my outfit. Mixing all the Military pieces. Camouflage is definitely gorgeous!
Marky



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments