My Fashion Philosophy x SoFa Week 1& 2

By Marky - 6:37 AM

Hi Everyone, I just want to share some photos from my Fashion Styling Class that started last June 15 with my mentor-Ms. Marina Benipayo. On our second week, we asked to do a mood board about our Fashion Philosophy. So here's my finished homework. 

For me, Fashion is not about who you're wearing, how much it cost or the latest trends, It's about finding style within your budget and comfort level that will put you above the crowd. As you can see on my mood board, I love the Black and Gold and enjoy playing with it, coming up with fierce combinations that others may miss. Also, wear what you AMAZING! Simple as that. No matter what your style may be from simple top to formal look, if you feel great wearing it that makes an outfit. 


My Moodboard


with Ms. Marina Benipayo




My Fashion Philosophy is...Wear what makes you amazing. I feel so great when I'm wearing this top from Sinequanone. This is one of my favorite sheer tops from my closet. It also matches my moodboard-Animal Prints with Black and Gold accessories. Animal print is a hard one to master, Lucky for all us these classic prints have been used many times over on style blogs everywhere.

 



Top-Sinequanone
Pants-Forever 21
Shoes-Rajo for Parisian
Bag-Mango






Kim and Jorence, Yes Clarisse? hehe


Patrick and Patricia


Jon and Maggie







Thank you Jorence for taking my OOTD. haha. The madalian way. hehe. Thanks for checking. Hoping here to share more Fashion styling experience at SoFa.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments