A Stressful Saturday-Volleyball Game 2

By Marky - 7:22 AM

PHOTO DIARY-Volleyball is an amazing sport to play for me. When I started my 6th grade my teacher dragged me to volleyball try-outs and I remember that I was part of varsity team of my school to compete other schools in Taguig. Grabe! I can say that during my highschool days, magaling pa ko, but now hindi na talaga. haha. As in! haha. By the way, our 2nd game was held last Saturday at the RFM Gym. It was a stressful day for me since it's also my first day in school. I don't have enough sleep and practice that day. Bangag! haha. Sadly, our team didn't get our 2nd win. Awww, Soooo sad! haha. Our next game will be on the 29th-date of our Team building. Sayang!



White Team
























Thanks for checking! More sportfest photos soon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments