Fearless

By Marky - 6:45 AM


Hey guys! How was your weekend? BTW, I just want to share what I wore last Friday in the office and my student orientation photos at SoFa Makati. 

I got my 45th pair shoes from Cotton On. The Leopard print sneakers. One of the easiest way to add a clash of personality to any outfit is to mix in a pair of leopard print shoes. But, as popular and fierce as they are, Leopard prints don't really work with everything. But the good news is, when you get the right combination, You're good to go! White and Black are the easiest shades to pair with leopard print shoes, look for details or tones that are closely matched to the lighter shades in your specific shoes. Again just like black, white and other light neutral colors are strong enough to hold their own print shoes, but they definitely won't overpower them. 














Top (outer)-Forever 21
Top (inner)-Oxygen
Pants-Mango
Shoes-Cotton On
Watch-Casio
Bag-Puma


Last Friday, I took a half day leave to attend the Student Orientation at SoFA. My excitement had been building for weeks, my first day will be on the 15th. Graaaabeee! Kinakabahan ako. hahaha. I can't wait to meet new people and mentors for fashion. So here are some photos last friday. 


WELCOME STUDENTS! 




Reception


Registration







Spot my head! haha



Dean Tobias Guggenheimer welcoming the students!


Jupiter Entrance


with my new found friend Abi. hehe

Thanks for checking :)




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments