A Perfect Saturday-Football Game 1

By Marky - 6:37 AM

PHOTO DIARY- Last Saturday me and my friend Lauren went to watch a football game in BGC. I have never been to a football game before and I always wanted to go to one. And I got a chance to watch from Factset's annual sport fest. It was a great experience to see my colleagues playing football. Again, my first time and I gotta say, it was pretty amazing. I love the place, I love the weather, I love the artificial Grass, I love the match, and I love... (haha) And obviously I can't think of anything to write on this post. I just want to share some photos from my lovely camera. 










































I really enjoyed watching the game. Another Perfect Saturday! The next game will be on the 22nd. I'm excited! Thanks for checking. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments