Overloaded

By Marky - 7:54 AM

It's Friday. This time I have this "I'm ready to wear" syndrome. Nakahanda na lahat ng susuotin ko. HAHA. Friday's outfit is one of my favorites, ALL BLACK. The highlights of the outfit are my new accessories. Spikes Cap and Freya Booties. 













My new Freya Booties.
I bought it from Golddot from their last Buy 1 Take 1 Promo and It's my 4th wedge from GD. I'm a fan of their artwork. :)


This is another trend that is slowly returning back all over the fashion world. The baseball cap, but what I have is with spikes. You can wear it in almost everything, it adds Edgyness to your whole look. 


A closer look to my new Spikes Cap. It has a extender in the center back that can adjust the size of the cap.  I love the gold spikes! from Trendphile





Miks's new GoPro camera. #hightechmuch


Anong kaguluhan ito?? Kalerkey


Capital Structure-DAS. I love them!


Marky, Kimmy, and Lauy








Mike's Last day in Factset :(


The QAs
Mus, Mike, and Mart








Abi's treat at Dencios, Piazza. Thanks Abigail :)






My favorite bag from Worm Bags.


Thanks for checking!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments