Extra Special

By Marky - 7:26 AM

    Hi there. Here's a quick random shoot post after our breakfast last friday. Again I love fridays, day when I can wear my out of this world outfits- an Extra special day. I'm kinda sleepy because of our family gala last Valentines. Reason why I just chose this simple korean oversize sweater I bought last January from thrift shop. I want to fill my closet with sweaters, I am obsessed with sweaters. Bilang super lamig sa office namin. Yes. I'm overusing sweaters every friday. 


















Top-Thrift Shop
Pants-Mango
Shoes-Wade


Gold Spikes-Trendphile
Black Spikes-Tomato
Studded Bracelet-Nava


I'll be doing a new segment post on my blog. I'll be featuring people with their OOTD and also the brands their wearing. Extra special people with their OOTD. hahahaha


Introducing my workmate Miks. Funny guy from Paranaque, Uma-outfit post din sya. haha. check the brands he's wearing here. 




Brown Coat: Maco (Metro Gaisano)
Shirt: Quicksilver
Pants: Levis
Shoes: Rockport


Also Kim from Tagaytay and Lauren from Quezon City, two extra special beautiful girls from our department. Check the brands their wearing here. 


Whatta pose Lau? haha

Cardigan: Mossimo
Top: Balikbayan Box
Pants: Bench
Shoes: Sketchers




Kim
Top: Market Market
Pants: Gap
Cardigan: Zara
Flats: Tory Burch


Also, an extra special day for me because of the gifts I received. Chocolates from ......... :) ???


Letters :) Thank you sooo much. 


Lauren & Jiajia


Ralph 


Lunch!


Time to get our payslips. :) Kalerks. 


I just love this photo, Extra special person....extra special.


Thanks for checking. 
Love, Marky

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments