Food Trip: Binondo Manila

By Marky - 6:42 AM

I collect memories with my camera, I want to capture all the moments of my life that makes it so wonderful.  Now it's a food trip, Our destination was Binondo. What made me join this trip? Check the photos! :) 
My workmates planned a Binondo trip last year, And I think God has a plan kaya kung bakit 'di yun natuloy. hahaha


Thanks to our Tour Guide, Christian To. The Binondo Boy. hehe


Before our trip, Coffee time with Chris. I have 9 consecutive shots of this. Kalerkey!


Starbucks, SM Manila


Here are some tips before going to Binondo.
*Wear Comfy Clothes
*Bring a Camera
*Put sunblock
*Bring water
*Anti-Histamine hehe



Chris asking the pedicab driver to drive us to Binondo.


First timers. Karen & Miggy. Sosyal di nagjijeep ah!


When we finally reached Binondo, I felt like I'm in Hongkong. The houses, the arcs, the buildings,  the eateries, etc has Chinese lettering on them. It created an illusion to me that I'm not in the Philippines. Start of our tour here at "Arch of Goodwall". 




Our Tour Guide Chris, took us around Binondo one good Saturday afternoon-February 2, 2013. My first here and hopefully not my last. 


Miggy & Kath


First Stop: David's Tea House. Shopping for our baon. Siomai and Siopao. I only bought Pork Siomai. 




Lauren & Marky


2nd Stop



Karen, Pam, Lau, & Marky





Fresh Lumpia. This was my favorite. I really don't like eating vegetables but if you will serve this one.Go!
9 out of 10



3rd Stop


Maki-Me. Hmmm, It's okay but not my favorite. :)
6 out of 10


4th Stop


Fried Siopao. I love this photo...with Karen & Mike


Lau's enjoying the Fried Siopao. I thought the whole Siopao was fried. hehe. 
8 out of 10


5th Stop




Guess the soup? haha. A Turtle Soup. I still can't believe that I ate turtle. Kalerkey. 
5 out of 10




Pam's enjoying the Turtle. Simot na simot niya!


Christian, Marky, Fred, & Mara




6th Stop
Grocery Time. I just bought a Loacker Biscuits. Cheaper than Ayala & SM Malls. :)


7th Stop




Hala! Nakakatawa 'to




Pigeon. Another First! It taste like a native chicken. Not my favorite but I loved the place. 
5 out of 10




8th Stop: Masuki


Christian ordering with the Super Big Menu.


SIOOOOMAAAI! First time to see a big Siomai.
8 out of 10




9th Stop: Wai-Ying


Chicken Feet, Fried Dumplings, Acao, Siomai, Century egg siomai

Chicken Feet & Fried Dumplings
8 ot of 10


Century Egg Siomai
8 out of 10


Acao. I can't eat this. Shrimp kasi eh.


10th Stop
Christian teaching us. Another first. I wish and pray for something... Alam na ni Lord yun. :)



11 Stop: Eng Bee Tin
I bought 2 Custard Hopia. Masarap!


12 Stop: Cafe Mezzanine
Unfortunately, My Camera got empty battery, so I wasn't able to capture some moments in Cafe Mezzanine especially the fortune cookie I got...and He got. HAHA


13 Stop: Lucky China Town

The whole trip was so amazing. I soooo loved that day. Perfect! Thank you Lord.
Thank you Christian for being our tour guide. Job well done, I enjoyed every moment of this walking tour. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments